Next Run: Saturday June 6, 2020 8 AM at Edison High School
This is a reminder grom Dave Wiesenhan's post:
Northern Virginia will still be under phase 1, so please continue to follow the appropriate guidelines. These include:
- No more than 10 people, and 10 feet of separation before, during, and after the run. This is based on Virginia’s guidelines for outdoor exercise. We will also respect the distance of other people we encounter during the run.
- Everyone should bring a mask with them during the run, and it should be worn if distancing can’t be maintained, or if you just want to wear it.
- If you have any COVID symptoms, do not attend. If you have been close to anyone that has been positive for COVID within the last 14 days, do not attend. If you attend the run and afterwards are positive for COVID, please inform the group.
- Our runs are small enough that we may not need to have defined groups. We can start at 30 second or 1 minute intervals.
- Please let us know through this invite if you will attend. This is important! It's not likely, but if we greatly exceed 10 people, we may break it up into two groups.
Meet at the Edison High School for a 3, 5 or 10 mile route (Meet at the South East corner parking lot where you can see the track and ball fields).